Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Spicy 70’s and Nostalgia!

This video reminds me of just how spicy and wonderful the 70’s were in so many ways.

First “Everyone is a Star” was my best friend Sharlene’s favorite song. When it came on the radio I would have to stop the car, wherever we were, so she could get out and dance. And dance she could.

“Hey Jude” was a song that always reminds me of Len who was one of the most spectacular and charismatic people I have ever known and he taught me many a lesson. He was the only lover I had that summed up my Mother perfectly, “Whew!” My Mother, by the way, was totally entranced by him, Martinique and Harvard and all.

And then of course there was that night that Al opened for Grover, Jr. and Wayne, Sharlene’s and my other hometown best friend and my son’s Godfather, put the moves on Al in the most delightful way. Al was a real gentleman and did actually seem pleasantly pleased by the attention. Not to mention that everyone was putting the moves on someone that night. And we are not going to speak ill of the dead here. Spicy indeed!

Ah, back in the day!

Let’s just say “Drugs, Sex and Rock and Roll.” 'Nough Said!

Nostalgia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home