Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

On Another Very Serious Note: the Economy!

If you are interested in getting informed about what is going on then I suggest you follow some of the blogging economists. One of my favorite sites is “Calculated Risk.”

It is scary stuff but well worth reading. It is always better to be forewarned than blind-sided.

As a result of knowing what was going on I was not in the least surprised when my bank instituted a large, and unannounced, service charge this month on an account that has previously been without any service charges or fees.

Tough times coming in the banking business and customer relations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home