Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Friday, March 13, 2009

I Might As Well Pile On, Too!

Here from Calculated Risk is the link to the Stewart v. Cramer Smack-down in the uncensored version with Outtakes. I watched it at the crack of dawn this morning on Comedy Central.

Remember when he took down Tucker, et al.? Only a comic could be this “serious as a heart attack” (remember Melvin Van Peeples?) Cramer is contrite to say the very least. Though, I am doubtful that CNBC will get the drift.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

What I find amazing is that those free-market-unbridled-capitalists don't see why regulation is good. I do understand those who are part of the scheme, because they benefit from the fixed game....

But, those who want to invest in the market should have true and accurate information about the risks and whether a company is what is says it is.

Self-regulation isn't the answer. Ask Madoff.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home