Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Better Late Than Never!

Here are some links that I have been collecting over the last month even though I haven’t been blogging. I think that they are each and everyone very interesting though in no particular order.

Sorry about not posting, but I have been dealing with some issues.

I hope you find these equally interesting and enlightening.

I Hope the Shrill One is Right!

Texas to Rethink Death Penalty!

Edward Woodward, R.I.P., 1930 – 2009, Breaker Morant.

RNC Health Insurance Covered Abortion!

Art D’Lugoff, R.I.P., 1924 – 2009.

Stuyvesant and Peter Cooper: Who Could Have Known? Only anyone who looked at the plan!

Stephen Friedman and Why Isn’t He in the Dock!

What Have We Become?

Claude Levi-Strauss, R.I.P., 1908 – 2009.

Peter Shellem, R.I.P., 1960 - 2009.

Good Grocery Policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home