Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

PBS under Attack!

I am a fan of PBS. So, to that end, I suggest that everyone out there who watches any of the great, or not so great, PBS stations pledge this weekend (if you haven’t already) to help promote more independent news and programming.

I live in NYC and watch Channel Thirteen regularly. As a former Massachusetts viewer I truly miss the Boston station for their wonderful programming and development. Some of it does find its way onto Channel Thirteen so I am still willing to put my money where my mouth is. I would be bereft, even more than I already am, without the NewsHour (even though it makes me crazy with its only two sides of the story bit). But, where else on television can you find one of the VIPS espousing their point of view?

So, as pledge week, month, year is underway, please contribute to our mostly independent media which is under attack from this administration.

Democracy (what is left of it) requires it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home