Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

I Love a Banjo!

I really love Steve Martin and Bela Fleck! And now I am a fan of Tony Trischka, who knew? Well apparently lots of folks, so, learn something new everyday!

As most banjoers I know say, “Steve Martin’s The Crow is an immediate classic in the vein of Cripple Creek” and I would say Foggy Mountain Breakdown.

This comes up because I just saw Steve Martin being interviewed by Pumpkinhead today.

And speaking of classics by Mr. Martin:

I just couldn’t help myself with that last bit from 1976! And talk about a wide stance!

Update: Here is the Slate review of his book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home