Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Again on Economics and our Future Fortunes or Not!

One of my favorite sites is Clusterfuck Nation! It is the home of James Howard Kunstler. Now some folks find Jim to be a downer. But, I have to tell you that I always learn something from his posts and his book the “Long Emergency” was a wonderful read. And in spite of his straight-on hard talking, he is so sincere and just a sweetheart.

So, give him a look as our economy spirals down and maybe, just maybe, you might get some ideas on how to deal with your and our future.

Both Jim and Krugman post on Monday and it makes the start of the week a welcome experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home