Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg

I love me some fiddle and the finest and most ferocious violinist of our time in my opinion is NSS. Her Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons” is one of my all time favorites. Concerto # three is a work to behold and maybe you don’t know but autumn is my favorite season. That said, here for your entertainment is NSS with two of the other greatest players in our world, Ivers and Carter with the Boston Pops (which I grew up on.) We get it all Classical, Celtic, Jazz and Blues. What a flawless blend. What more could you ask for?

Enjoy!

I am going to admit that I went gaga over NSS on West End Ave one evening several years ago. I was walking home up WEA and she was walking down WEA. I said something like, “OMG it’s you.” She politely laughed and as I ditched my cigg so I could extend my hand and shake hers, she berated me for wasting a perfectly good cigarette. Though we were both embarrassed by my gushing, she was very funny and gracious. I, of course, was in a state of euphoria as I continued on my way up WEA after having personally shook hands, the hand, of one of the greatest hands ever to play a violin.

I love Musicians, New York and WEA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home