Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Dentist

So, thinking about Steve Martin this comes up:

Way back in the day a friend of mine told me about this guy who did me but in a white suit. I knew immediately who he was talking about. The guy who said this was a musician whose band I had managed years before and in between sets, in those days, I did “very lame” stand-up. My “very lame” routines consisted of verbal and physical stuff. This is not to say that I was as good as the guy in the “white suit” but we were definitely on the same page in that comedy, the way we did it, was a combination of the verbal and physical mix.

So, move forward many years to when I met Steve Martin on the street.

A couple of years ago Mr. Martin stopped me on Riverside Drive and asked me for directions to West End Avenue. How did I know it was him, beside the obvious? I knew it was him because of his smile and teeth. And he concurred as he rode away on his bike.

The teeth always tell. Just ask your dentist!

Disclaimer: This is not intended to be a comment on any of my dentists all of whom I love and are for the most part exceptions to the rule!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home