Tuli Can't Stop Talking

These are just my thoughts on contemporary issues and an attempt to open up a dialogue.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City

A citizen who cares deeply about the United States Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Latest Update on AIG

Update: AIG is going to give it’s “Masters of the Universe” in it’s London unit that fueled the trashing of an American Insurance Company’s comedown “bonus retention” money. So, it appears that AIG and their “new management” have learned their lessons, right? NOT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tuli,
I lived in NYC until 3 years ago. I have seen Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg at least 4 times in concert, mainly with pianist Anne-Marie Macdermott. Not only is Nadja a musical genius and a woman of many talents, she is one of the sweetest most gracious people around. I got to meet her several times backstage, and each time brought stacks of cds and pictures for her to sign. She was an absolutely sweetheart about signing everything and I love her now for the wonderful human being she has and is to her fans. By the way, did you see her dvd biography, "SPEAKING IN STRINGS"? If not, I urge you to purchase it either from amazon.com or her website. She also has a heart of gold!!!
LONG LIVE NADJA!!!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home